We are people who love technology and nature. We are engineers and parents. We have faith in the strength of the human spirit to solve difficult issues, and we think that everybody can make a difference. Our work and apps are driven by the notion that every little thing counts.
How to get involved?
- Media - Can you help us with promoting our project through the media? If you work in radio, newspapers, or television, please consider mentioning us in your local publication. Would you like to receive news and updates on our project? We would greatly appreciate your help in increasing our visibility.
- Programming - Are you a programmer or student with experience creating web and database applications? Get involved and assist in tuning the app.
- Test – Experiment with the app and inform us. We require numerous active users to utilize the app and find any concealed issues. We have extensive work to do in the development, testing and expansion of both the ClimaCare and WaterMe applications.
- Further – Kindly notify us if you have any other idea or if you wish to share your concept.
- Finally - What really matters above all is that your actions towards the environment count, not the ClimaCare projects.
ClimaCare application evangelist. He enjoys finding ways that technology can benefit people and the environment. In his free time, he likes to unwind by tending to his vine bushes and spending time with his three children in nature.
The creator and motivator behind the Water Me! scheme, now fully dedicated to its development. Additionally, a lecturer at Mendel University who relishes nature and quality time spent with family.
The heir of the world.
The beneficiary of the project. Lead developer of the ClimaCare application.